How to Move Account Level Charges to Another Billunit Under Same Account
(Doc ID 2643423.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a requirement to allow a second billinfo created under an account and that billinfo should incur the account level charges henceforth. The business case behind this type of requirement could be that an account was created with prepaid billinfo (BI) and later postpaid BI is created, and now business wants that account level products should be billed in postpaid BI. To achieve this, following scenario is being executed:
- Create an account with default balance group and billinfo, say BA1 and BI1
- Purchase account level monthly cycle forward product
- All account level product's charges are accumulated and charged in BI1 billunit
- Later new Billinfo 2 (BI2) is created with Balance Group 2 (BA2) with below opcode and flist:
- Call PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_BALGRP opcode to update the new billinfo (BI2) under account level balance group (BA1), to associate BA1 to BI2
- Observed that in BILLINFO_T table, Billinfo 1 BI1 still having BA1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document