Drop Down Options For Military Status In The Flexible Re-Categorization Codelist Cannot Be Hidden
(Doc ID 2645112.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even though the drop down options for Military Status in the Flexible Re-Categorization Code list is set as hidden the option is still visible.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log in to Argus Safety as administrator.
2. Go to Console > Code Lists > Flexible Data Re-Categorization.
3. Select Flexible Re-Categorization.
4. Select MILITARY_STATUS from the Code List Name drop down and click on Search.
5. Uncheck the Display checkbox as example for "TRICARE Beneficiary".
6. Click on Save.
7. Close the Console.
8. Go to Utilities and select Clear Cache.
9. Log out and log in to Argus Safety again.
10. Create a new case or open any existing case.
11. Navigate to Patient tab and double click on "Military Status" field to view the drop down lists
12."TRICARE Beneficiary" is still visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document