Unable to print CIOMS PDF Report
(Doc ID 2645764.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
User unable to generate CIOMS PDF Report under Regulatory Reports tab of case form.
Steps to repeat:
- Login to Argus Safety
- Open the case.
- Go to Analysis tab and enter narrative as shown in below screenshot -
- Notice the special character at the end of the case narrative highlighted in Red.
- Save the case and schedule CIOMS Report. Lock the case.
- Click on Draft or Final link to print the CIOMS report. The system pops up a message that says:
"Can not generate a report until the case has been locked"
- The KM note "Report Cannot Be Generated Until The Case Is Locked. (Report Is Locked) (Doc ID 2322684.1)" was not applicable in this scenario.
- AG Service is able to generate the report but while viewing the PDF Report under Regulatory Report tab, the system throws the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document