Post-validation Columns Are Changed Automatically Resulting In Error
(Doc ID 2649311.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Testing Accelerator - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, CCBCOMP - CCB
Post-validation columns are changed automatically resulting in error
1. For TC, I had created post validation.
2. Today, when I tried executing TC it got failed. When checked the post validation I see there is discrepancies.
• All columns are correct, except for Value2 and value3 column which are changed automatically for one row.
• Those columns are not applicable for given function and method; hence it’s not possible that it got created manually by mistake.
• Since issue is inconsistent , we don’t have steps for replicating it.
3. Manually changed the post validation function name to something else and then again changed to required function name and issue is resolved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document