Cannot View Bug Number 16619299 Associated With Previous SR 3-6366684091
(Doc ID 2654520.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a specific users attempts to review a specific revision the Audit Log Details Screen displays all the revisions not just the selected revision.
What is expected is that Audit Log Details Screen should only show the revisions related to the selected revision and user when trying to see the changes done in a specific
revision by a specific user.
Steps to Repeat:
1. Create a new reporting rule or make a change to an existing report rule in Argus Console
2. Go to Utilities|Logs|View Audit Log
3. Select 'Regulatory Reporting Rules' from the Category list
4. Select a user name and Click on Search
5. Click on Action Icon to see the changes done in that revision
6. It opens the Audit Log Details screen but it loads all the revisions related to all the reporting rules
7. It is kind of confusing when shows these details to the auditors and it takes very long time to load all the revisions related to reporting rules
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document