Promotions Published Multiple Times When PromotionPriceChangePublishBatch Batch Is Multithreaded
(Doc ID 2655538.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Promotions are published multiple times when PROMOTIONPRICECHANGEPUBLISHBATCH batch is multithreaded
Steps to reproduce:
- Create and approve 8 simple promotions with same 4 items and different locations per promo.
- Update the thread_num and thread_luw_count. Set THREAD_NUM to 2 and THREAD_LUW_COUNT to a lower value such as 2 or 6.
- Check that the promotions are available in the RPM PAYLOAD tables
- Execute PROMOTIONPRICECHANGEPUBLISHBATCH
- Check the RPM_PRICE_PUBLISH_DATA table. Notice that there are promotions that are to be published multiple times.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document