Missing Fields in Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) Request XML File
(Doc ID 2657233.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user is testing the Extensible Markup Language (XML) generated by the utility pin_sepa to check if it is consistent with the format used by client, the following differences are found in the detail section:
1. Number Of Transactions (NbOfTxs) and ControlSum (CtrlSum) do not appear in the XML generated by Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)
2. Sequence type (SeqTp) is missing on the level PmtTpInf:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load creditor information
2. Edit pin_sepa utility's Infranet.properties to include required information.
3. Run pin_sepa to generate XMLs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document