Is Data Model Upload Supported Using Data Modeler SQL Developer Instead of ERWIN?
(Doc ID 2659200.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure (OFSAAI)
Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT)
Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP)
Oracle Financial Services Asset Liability Management (ALM)
Questions on Data model upload using Data Modeler SQL Developer for OFSAA 8.0.7 and later?
1. For data model upload using Data Modeler SQL Developer, rev tables will be populated?
2. Is it possible to create an instrument table that should be linked to a superentity? Are the superentities shown in Data Modeler SQL Devloper?
3. How can a custom column be added in superentity for example Portfolio?
4. Can an Erwin file be converted to DMD file that can be open in Data Modeler SQL Developer?
5. For Erwin, usually there is a standard Erwin file for the need OFSAA version that can be customized. Is there any file for Data Modeler SQL Developer like that for Erwin?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document