ReIM UI Shows all the Available Reason Code Irrespective of Document Type
(Doc ID 2661122.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently UI displays all the Discrepancy Write Off (DWO) reason codes (For cost and quantity both) in the drop down list. However, while voiding any credit note request, user will VOID
only the quantity and not the cost on the document.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Make sure user creates more than 25 reason codes in the System.
2. Log into Reim Application.
3. Goto document maintenance window.
4. Search the document - Credit note request - quantity which is in approve status.
5. Select the searched record and click on -> Action -> Void.
6. Select the newly created reason code to write off the credit note request. If more reason codes are available , needed reason code not displayed due to restriction on the UI.
7. While voiding any credit note request, user will VOID only the quantity and not the cost on the document.So UI should display only relative reason code but not all.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document