Billing Care - Bills Display Issue In Suspense Payment Allocation
(Doc ID 2668188.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to allocate a suspended payment to an account having multiple open bills, only part of them are listed in Allocate payment screen.
Despite the window has a scroll bar, when using it to move down, up to 6 bills are listed (despite there are 9 bills for this account)
To be noted that when clicking on "Simple View" button, all bills are listed.
All open bills should be listed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in Billing Care
2. Open an account having allocated payments and has multiple bills created
3. In the Bills tab switch to a bill which has allocated payments
4. Suspend that payment
5. In Billing Care landing page select "Payment Suspense"
6. Select the payment
6. Click on "Add account"
7. Select the same account as in step 2
8. Select a reason, then click Allocate button
9. In the new window that appears, 4 bills are displayed. despite the window has a scroll bar, using it to move down, up to 6 bills are listed (despite there are 9 bills for this account)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document