Solution In Doc ID 1413133.1 Did Not Work For Reports Not Displayed in Submitted Reports Screen
(Doc ID 2668294.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 7.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Submitted reports are not displayed in the Submitted Reports screen or in print out from the [Print Submitted Reports] button.
Reports > Compliance > Submitted
Tested the solution provided in Doc ID 1413133.1.
However, it did not correct the problem.
The following test creates a case Revision Number that is unusually high (a 6-digit number):
1. log into Oracle Argus Safety
2. Open a case in which no Final E2B report has been generated
3. Confirm that the values for TYPE in CMN_AUDIT_LOG start with '1' and incremented only by '1'
4. In the case, generate a final E2B report
5. Open Case Actions > Case Revisions > Revisions > Revision History and select the most recent row (should be completed by User = System)
6. Confirm that the revision is "E2B WW Number" is ADDED
7. Close the Revision History and note the Revision Number of the last revision (should be a relatively small number less than 200)
8. Open this Revision and observe that the actual Revision Number is a 6-digit number such as 102794.
9. Confirm that the revision numbers presented in "Case Actions > Case Revisions > Revisions" does not match the values in the TYPE column of CMN_AUDIT_LOG when, and after, the "E2B WW Number" is ADDED
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document