Cannot Add Item To Existing Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2668373.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot add item to existing Purchase Order
Steps to replicate:
1. Have an order in Approved status
2. Edit Order, and move back to Worksheet status
3. Add new child item to an existing parent
4. Add new item to an existing PO using form ordmtxws
5. Click on Expand item and update the QTY of 1 line item to 1
Error ORA-01407: cannot update ("<SCHEMA_OWNER>"."ORDLOC"."QTY_ORDERED") to NULL returned by program unit ORDER_SETUP_SQL.ADD_ITEM_TO_PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document