Fails to Create Agile SDK Session After Configuring to Integrate with SAML 2.0
(Doc ID 2670116.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fails to create session through SDK with below error after integrating with SAML 2.0 + okta
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure Agile to integrate with SAML 2.0 + okta by following the instruction in
"Agile Product Lifecycle Management Administrator Guide Release 9.3.6 E71145-10" Chapter "A Configuring Single Sign-On" section "A. Configuring and Deploying SSO with a SAML 2.0 Identity Provider"
available from: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E91823_35/otn/pdf/administration/agaah.pdf
- Access to Web Client through below URL, and confirm user registered in the okta can login through SSO using SAML 2.0 + okta
- Access to Web Client through below URL, and confirm that database authenticated user can login without bypassing SAML 2.0 + okta
- Run SDK program to create session by using code below:
- Gets error
- Change the url in the code to SSO URL:
- Rerun SDK program
- Gets error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document