FTP Process Assign 0 Transfer Rate When Adjustment Rule Use TP Specified at Node Level
(Doc ID 2670491.1)
Last updated on MAY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 8.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
Oracle Financial Services Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
On 22.214.171.124, when running Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) process using account classification code as the conditional assumption and Adjustment defined at node level, 0 zero transfer rate is assigned.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Define FTP Standard Process with Adjustment Rule selected.
2. Define Adjustment Rule with Adjustment Method: Use TP Method from Selected TP rule at the Node Level.
3. Define Transfer Pricing Rule at Node Level using Cash Flow Zero Discount Factors Method, and Conditional Assumption on Account Classification Code.
4. Run FTP process and received 0 for OTHER_ADJUSTMENTS_RATE.
5. Defined the Adjustment Rule at leaf level using the same TP Rule.
6. Run FTP process and received rate for OTHER_ADJUSTMENT_RATE.
Change Adjustment Rule definition from leaf level to node level.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document