Person Contact Not Displaying Properly In Person Page
(Doc ID 2671228.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, ENV - Environment
Person Contact not displaying properly in person page
Person contacts that are created using person phones is not displaying correctly in person contact
-contact routing is blank
-person contact dropdown not populated
Person contacts that are created using person phones should display correctly in person contact
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a maintenance extension for the person maintenance with empty logic. Deploy the maintenance extension to the application.
(Maintenance Extension for Person Maintenance is (CILCPERP))
2. Enable support for legacy person phone and email.
Ensure Feature Configuration – Main: Use Legacy Person Phone and Email is set to Y
3. Create a person with a person phone. Ensure that the selected Phone Type is linked to a person contact type.
4. Save. Note how the person phone is synched to the person contact but the Contact Routing and Contact Type is blank.
5. Person – Main: Person contact added after save. Note how the Contact Routing and Person Contact Type are not set. Format is also empty and Primary is not set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document