Re-rating on Account for a Cancelled Product the Cycle_arrear Event is not Generated for the last Cycle.
(Doc ID 2673921.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After second rerate, for a cancelled product the cycle_arrear event is not generated for the last cycle.
1. Create account on Apr8 with cycle_arrear event
2. Run billing for 3 months i.e; May 8, June 8, july 8
3. Move Pin_Virtual_time(PVT) to July 9
4. On Jul9, cancel the product with end date as July 8
5. Change the price
6. Re-purchase the product from July 8
7. Perform rerate from April 8
8. Again perform rerate from April 8
Current result: Two events(/event/billing/product/fee/cycle/cycle_arrear) are created after rerate
Expected result: /event/billing/product/fee/cycle/cycle_arrear three events should be created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document