Full Discount Option In Cycle Discount Information Work Like Prorated Discount For Annual Cycle
(Doc ID 2674992.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting the Discount cycle validity as full discount is not working as expected.
It considered the prorated value of Annual cycle forward [ e.g 60].
It should consider the full change available in Annual cycle forward [ e.g 120].
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a charge offer of 120 Euro for Annual Cycle forward event with TelcoGSMtelephony service
2. Create a Discount Offer of Annual Cycle forward event for same service type
3. Discount Validity set for Full Discount.
4. Give 100% discount on total charge amount in the created discount offer from step-2
5. Create a Bundle and Add above Charge Offer and Discount Offer.
6. In the Bundle, set the Discount Offer cycle end date as 6 cycles from date of start
7. Create an account with above Bundle . Add the services having start dates as 1 year later than actual/current date and send the request for Provisioning
8. If provisioning is successful, call PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_DISCOUNTINFO and PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PROD_INFO to set the dates back to actual dates and check the discount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document