PCONDES Task Is Not Assigning The Correct Network System On The Physical Connection VCONDES Failing
(Doc ID 2677027.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.2068.B24 version, Work Management
MSS 6.0 BEHAVIOR
PCONDES task is not assigning the correct network system on the physical connection which is causing VCONDES task to fail in MetaSolv when picking a device for an order.
PCONDES should pick the correct Network System so the VCONDES task could complete properly.
Processing PCONDES task and then the VCONDES task is generating the problem.
Provisioning process is as following:
- Dedicated Plant exists at address or is created for address by the PLNTDSGN task
- PCONDES applies dedicated plant to design automatically and selects the element based off the applied Dedicated Plant
- Element appears to be in two Network Systems (but really exists only in one)
- Incorrect Network System is chosen for the physical connection
- VCONDES attempts automation but cannot find valid paths from device in the selected Network System.
PCONDES and VCONDES tasks need to be manually processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document