A Bill Whose Start And End Reads Are Estimated Display Not Estimated Usage In The Usage Tab
(Doc ID 2677726.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Usage
A Bill Whose Start and End Reads are Estimated Display Not Estimated Usage in the Usage Tab.
In Send Details algorithm, spSQs list under is not passing correct value for estimate indicator flag.
Raised this SR as solution was not working given earlier in SR 3-15865260821 : spSQs list under is not passing correct value for estimate indicator flag.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create V into CC&B and sync it to MDM.
2. Account in CC&B has been previously billed.
3. Create Estimate bill request into CC&B.
4. Verify that UT at MDM side has created estimate reads.
5. Check estimationIndicator flag in send details XML, it should be D2YS but it has incorrect value of D2NE .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document