Generic Name Is Duplicated After Importing E2B File
(Doc ID 2679104.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product Generic name imported as repeated same name with comma separated on E2B R2 import.
Steps to Repeat:
1) Drop an EMA or PMDA R2 XML file into IN folder
2) Go to Reports > ICSR Pending screen and then retrieve the imported case
3) Select the case and click Accept ICSR
4) Open the case
5) Go to product tab and check the generic name
6) Generic Name for some products are duplicated and separated with comma
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document