Event Browser Allowing Over Adjustment on Discount Event
(Doc ID 2681843.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The discounted event is getting over adjusted when batch of events are submitted from event browser.
It works fine with single event adjustment.
Discounted event/amount should not get over adjusted .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a product with Monthly Cycle Forward (MCF) of $10 event charge and a discount of 10% MCF event.
- Create account with product and discount on March 3rd.
Event Charge: $10, Discount Applied: -$1. Total Event charge : $9
- Move the pin_virtual_time (pvt) to Apr 3rd.
- Run billing on next Day Of the Month (DOM).
A new cycle forward event created with Event Charge: $10, Discount Applied: -$1. Total Event charge : $9.
Bill contains discounted cycle events.
- Do Full Adjustment from event browser for both MCF events.
One MCF Event is adjusted with $10 and the other MCF with $8.
Each MCF event should be adjusted with $9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document