Argus Safety - Application Pools
(Doc ID 2683867.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Need to understand the below points with respect to Argus Safety Application Pools and Sites available in both Web and Transaction servers:
1. Is there any document to understand about each and every Application Pool that is being used by Argus Safety.
2. From the mentioned Application Pools, what is significance of each pool (means, Argus Console Pool is only used when Console level activities are performed?)
3. If any Pool is hanged / Paused what might be the reason (For example: Argus NET pool is frequently going to pause, what might be the issue)
4. In Argus Safety web server there are two different web sites are available : Default Web Site and Argus Safety Web, Can we disable Default Web Site in Argus Safety web server?
5. If Default Web Site is running, any impact to the Argus Safety Web site like performance or anything?
6. Any of the below pools are used by Transaction server?
.NET v2.0 Classic
Classic .NET AppPool
7. Any dependency for Transaction server on Default Web Site? can we disable it?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document