"Failure Of Server APACHE Bridge:" Error When Trying To Launch The 'Oracle Clinical' Forms Application.
(Doc ID 2684059.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 5.1.0 and later
Oracle Thesaurus Management System - Version 5.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) After cloning the server then the following error appears when trying to launch the Oracle Clinical Forms based application:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or
idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent
Instead of the 'Failure of server APACHE bridge' error then it is also possible to see the 'Application is down' error too.
2) The following has been checked and confirmed:
- WLS Admin console: 'WLS_FORMS' managed server is up and running
- formsapps (11.1.2) deployment (found in the 'WLS_FORMS' managed server [Deployments] tab) has State=Active
3) Application server: the 'http://localhost:8888/forms/' url also returns the 'Failure of server APACHE bridge' error.
4) However when the 8888 port is replaced with 9001 in the above URL then 'The Forms Listener Servlet is up and running.' appears in the IE browser window.
=> RESULT (if successful): 'The Forms Listener Servlet is up and running.' appears in browser
=> RESULT (if successful): oracle form appears saying 'Installed successfully!
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document