Protect Confidentiality Gets Checked After The Follow-up R3 E2B Acceptance, Even if Unchecked in Difference Report
(Doc ID 2691532.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 8.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Case form, [Patient] tab > Protect Confidentiality value is unchecked.
After the follow-up E2B has been accepted to this case, Protect Confidentiality value gets checked, despite user de-selecting this element in the View Difference screen during the follow-up acceptance.
Why is this ?
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a case in Argus with Patient Initial value as 'PRIVACY'. Do not check the Protect Confidentiality value.
2. Import an XML file with PATIENTINITIAL element value as 'PRIVACY'.
3. Click on Duplicate Search in ICSR Pending screen.
4. Click on View Difference after selecting the case created in Step 1
5. Unselect everything in the View Difference screen.
6. Click on Accept ICSR as Follow-Up.
7. Check the Case form, [Patient] tab-> Protect Confidentiality value after the acceptance has been checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document