Duplicated Primary Location of an Item
(Doc ID 2696355.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0 to 16.0.3 [Release 14.0 to 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer Order External Quantity cancelled, it is possible to have an item with more than one primary location.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create 3 sequences.
2. Search a item that isn't in any sequence.
3. Add a sequence and define it as primary.
4. Add sequence location and define it as primary.
5. Save the changes made to the items locations.
6. Search the item searched in step 2, and notice that the item as two primary locations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document