User Attributes Like First Name, Last Name, Email Are Not Populated From LDAP
(Doc ID 2697602.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to sync LDAP users to Agile.
After configuring LDAP in Java Client LDAP and performing refresh user from LDAP directory, can see users are being added and updated but user attributes such as First Name, Last Name, Email are not being updated to the LDAP users created in Agile.
User attributes such as First Name, Last Name, Email to be updated to the LDAP users
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > Settings > Server Settings > LDAP
- Open LDAP setting, and configure the setting, and Save
- Preview, and confirm you can preview all the required users, and First Name, Last Name, Email is populated in the Preview window
- Goto Admin tab > User settings > Users, and click Refresh users from LDAP directory
- See the users were added/updated
- Log into Java Client and check for LDAP users. See user's First Name, Last Name, Email is not updated.
- Log into sqldeveloper as agile database user, and run below sql:
Do not see First Name, Last Name, Email being updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document