Firefox Browser - Bundle Exporting And Importing Issue
(Doc ID 2701589.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 2.6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : CCB 220.127.116.11.0 version, ENV - Environment
Firefox browser - Bundle exporting and importing issue.
There is an issue in Firefox browser while exporting and importing the bundle. While exporting the bundle it does not export correctly and additional string (collapse node” comes after every node, which causes issue while importing it. While exporting in IE, it works fine. Below is an example of a bundle, highlighted bundle name.
While exporting the bundle the collapse node should not cause any issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new bundle Using Firefox.
2. Admin Menu --> B --> Bundle Export --> Add.
3. Pick any components for the bundle.
4. Bundle the components.
5. Select all and copy.
6. Paste it to notepad or Notepad ++.
7. We can see an entry like “Collapse Node” in the note pad which now fails to import in any environment. This is not happening in IE and only happening in Firefox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document