USAGE_END_T For Offering Is Backdated And Rounded Off To Midnight Post Service Transfer
(Doc ID 2702772.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the service transfer flow(opcode PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SERVICE_BALGRP_TRANSFER) cust_update_services is called to cancel the service of the source account.
After the cust_update_services call, when purchased products are looked up for cancellation(subscription_get_purchased_offerings),
the search itself returns the purchased product with usage_end_t rounded to midnight(For Eg: Mon Apr 20 00:00:00 2020).
Thus the backdating of usage_end_t during service and purchase product cancellation causes the delayed CDRs ending up in suspense by ECE(Elastic Charging Engine).
Steps to reproduce the issue
- Customer A is created with VOIP(Voice over Internet Protocol) service
- Customer B is created IPTV(Internet Protocol television) service
- Transfer the VOIP services from ServiceAccount A to ServiceAccount B
- CDR passed post-transfer timestamp is guided to customer B
- CDR passed pre-transfer timestamp is getting suspended.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document