Access Model: Search Entitlements Using Datasource Does Not Work
(Doc ID 2709420.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Application Access Controls Governor - Version 8.6.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Access Model: Search Entitlements using Datasource does not work
1. Navigate to Manage Access Models.
2. Create new or update existing model using Access Entitlements.
3. Select the Datasource under Manage Datasource. ie Grc
4. Under Model Logic, in the Filter, click on the List of Values to select an entitlement.
5. In the Entitlement List, search by datasource by selecting a value from the List of Values eg EBSPROD and enter. Results show no data found but entitlements exist for the selected datasource.
Due to this issue, users cannot find the required Entitlement using the search feature.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document