Severance Case Is Moving Forward When Field Activity Event Is Cancelled
(Doc ID 2711302.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.6]
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 4.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On :CCB 220.127.116.11.0 version, CA - Case Management
Severance case is moving forward when field activity event is cancelled
If the severance process is having door hanger field activity event and FA is cancelled. Then door hanger event is getting completed and severance process is going to next event.
If the next event is shut off for non payment. And that field activity is also cancelled then severance process is going to next event like "expire SA".
CCB should cancel the severance process if FA related to event is getting cancelled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Severance Process with Door Hanger Event in Awaiting Field Activity Status
2. Door Hanger Event in Awaiting Field Activity Status
3. Field Activity related to Severance Event in pending status
4. Field Activity in Pending status
5. Filed Activity is cancelled and severance event in Awaiting filed Activity status before running
6. Running the Batch SEC
7. Door Hanger Severance Event in Completed state where as Field Activity in Canceled state after running the SEC Batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document