Work Area Validation Status is not Restored when Performing Undo Checkout
(Doc ID 2716555.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub - Version 2.5.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub (LSH 2.5.2), if an user performs "Check out" followed by an "Undo Check out" for an object in an Work Area, the Validation Status for this Work Area will be set to "Development" ignoring the initial Validation Status value assigned.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login LSH UI.
2. Navigate to an Work Area with Validation Status different from "Development" (e.g. "Production").
3. Select a Loadset Instance object in this Work Area.
4. Perform "Check Out" on this object by selecting "Checkout existing definition".
5. Click on "Apply" button.
6. Select again the Loadset Instance from step 3.
Note that the Validation Status for this Loadset Instance is set to "Development".
7. Perform "Undo Check Out", using Uncheck button.
Note the displayed message:
"If you undo the Checkout of [LOADSET, version 2] you will lose any changes you have made. Do you want to continue?"
8. Select "Yes".
9. Check again the Work Area Validation Status.
One can see that this is set to "Development".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document