Incorrect Inventory Details Being Calculated With Purchase To Issue Ratios
(Doc ID 2718746.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Functional
Incorrect Inventory Details Being Calculated with Purchase To Issue Ratios
Stock item -
Unit of Purchase: Case of 12
Unit of Issue: Each
POI Ratio: 12
1. Material Request of 12 EACH is opened.
2. A purchase order of 2 cases is issued.
The available quantity should either be 12 EACH or 1 CASE.... The inventory details is showing -10.
When purchasing document is created from an Approved Reorder Review record for a Stock Item that is line item in completed status on an active Blanket Contract for the same Vendor Location as the primary Vendor Location on the Stock Item Detail the BC line item unit price is being multiplied by the PI ratio.
1. Stock Item exists in an active BC as a line item with a PI ratio(purchase to issue ratio) greater than 1 for a Vendor Location
2. Stock Item Detail is set to auto-reorder and has the Primary Vendor Location Vendor Location on the BC.
3. Run W1-SID - verify a Reorder Review record is created and references the Blanket Contract and has the unit price and P/I ratio as the Stock Item Detail.
4. Update the Reorder Review "Reorder by Date" to be equal to sysdate and approve the Reorder Review record.
5. Run W1-BSRR
Expected result: Purchasing document created from RR with Stock Item Detail using the unit price from the BC line item multiplied by the reorder quantity.
Purchasing document created from RR with Stock Item Detail using the unit price from the BC line item multiplied by P/I ratio then multiple by the reorder quantity.
Stock Item P/I ratio = 10
BC Line Item unit price = $25.00
PR or PO line item unit price = $250.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document