Negative Amount To Be Taxed
(Doc ID 2719713.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Negative amount to be taxed at the time of Billing
Steps to replicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an account and create a service with name testService on Date 2018-10-01,
2. Purchase an offer tOffer (promotion tPromotion with end date 2018-11-20) on Date 2018-10-01,
3. Purchase an offer tOffer1 (with discount 100%) on Date 2018-10-01,
4. Perform Billing on Date 2018-11-02,
5. Deactivate tOffer1 (which has discount 100%) on Date 2018-11-20,
6. Purchase offer tOffer2 (with discount 10% from 2018-11-01) on Date 2018-11-20.
In step 6, Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) re-counts of discounts and had wrong value of discount (too large amount) and with error "Negative amount to be taxed".
Query: How to overcome this error?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document