"PIN_ERR_UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: force due_t bulk_write_flds problem" After Upgrading to 7.5 PS 23
(Doc ID 2731417.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create relation between two accounts after upgrading to PatchSet 23 the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (2020-01-01) create account A and B, both cycle =1
2. (2020-01-01) create PSTN service on account A
3. (2020-01-02) billing on accounts A and B
4. (2020-02-02) billing on accounts A and B
5. (2020-02-03) setting relation, where parent is account B. In one transaction:
a) create addtional billinfo on account A which points on INV billinfo of account B
b) create addition transfer bal_grp of service to "additional billinfo"
c) PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_BILL for past cycles during above we get:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document