Setting Cycle and Usage End Dates Via Op_subscription_set_prodinfo Post Service Transfer Errors Out
(Doc ID 2733285.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While testing with Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) integrated with Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) version 12 Patch Set 3, it is found that post service transfer, attempting to set the product's end dates to a timestamp of same day as the transfer results in an error. It is expected that there is no error.
Detailed steps are mentioned below:
- In Pricing Design Center (PDC) create charge offer p1 with Monthly Cycle Forward event
- In PDC create charge offer p2 with Monthly Cycle Forward event
- In PDC create bundle with p1 and p2, created package
- In Billing Care, create an account, call it 'from_account', purchase above package
- In Billing Care, create an account, call it 'to_account', purchase any other package (same service as from_account)
- Call service transfer opcode:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document