Can We Modify The Cover Page Of A Patient Data Report (PDR) In OC/RDC?
(Doc ID 2733828.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version 5.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There could be some aspects where we may want / require to edit the cover page of the PDR .
Example of the cover page where we can find the below Notes:
1. All reported data is current as of the time shown above under 'Report Generated'.
2. All timestamps reflect the timezone of the database server in which the data was collected.
3. Superscripts appear next to fields with any of the following additional information:
- An Investigator Comment
- Audit History if Include Audit History option was chosen
- Discrepancies if Include Discrepancy Details option was chosen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document