Issues Using Deal With First Usage Start Setting
(Doc ID 2739508.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Configure a deal that includes a product. Set its purchase, cycle and usage start setting to "First Usage".
2. Add deal to a plan on account level
3. Create a new customer with that plan
4. Check which deals are active on a customer. One will notice that account level deal is missing.
5. Created an account with Customer Center, and then checked purchased deals under Plans tab. Account level deal (set to First Usage) is not visible (despite enabling account-level deals in Customize Plan Table form).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document