RCS in Fast Mode: Changes to Items, BOMs, Routing etc not refreshed/collected when RCS is run in fast mode
(Doc ID 2740260.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 220.127.116.11.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.2 version, Data Collections in Production instance
When attempting to run complete refresh data collections, the changes done to Items, BOMs, routing etc are not collected.
Further, the issue is found to be with Refresh Collection Snapshots.
The materialized views are not getting refreshed with the changes done when run in fast mode.
Expect that the changes done in source are collected properly even when the RCS is run in fast mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make changes to BOM (Data changed in BOM_COMPONENTS_B table).
2. Corresponding m$log - MLOG$_BOM_COMPONENTS_B - See that records with change are inserted.
3. Refresh materialized view in fast mode --- EXEC dbms_mview.refresh('APPS.BOM_INV_COMPS_SN', 'F'); Changes not reflected in MV.
4. Run Refresh Collection Snapshots in fast mode (application program to refresh materialized views which in turn calls dbms_mview.refresh) -- Changes not reflected in MV.
5. Run Refresh Collection Snapshots in complete mode (application program to refresh materialized views which in turn calls dbms_mview.refresh) -- Changes reflected in MV.
Recently upgraded to 12c from 11g Database
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document