Error While Creating A Translation To A Total In ReSA
(Doc ID 2740382.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add-delete and add again a translation in Total the following error occurs.
'ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS16.PK_SA_TOTAL_HEAD) violated' error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to ReSA.
2) Click on Tasks> Foundation Data> Create Total Definition.
3) Fill the mandatory fields on Overview screen (Total, Description, Start Date, End Date, Total Category) and press Next.
4) Choose Display Group and click Next.
5) Click on Translate (Blue Globe icon).
6) Add a translation in English (green plus icon, choose Language = English, Description = any description) & Click OK.
7) Click on Delete (red X) to delete the translation.
8) Repeat step 6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document