CreditNoteAutoMatch Batch is Updating a Fixed Deal Generated CNR And CN As MTCH Status
(Doc ID 2741643.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even there is a discrepancy between Credit Note Request (CNR) & Credit Note (CN) generated from fixed deal the CreditNoteAutoMatch is matching the documents.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create a fixed deal with an income of $10000.
- Generate the CNR for the deal with the value of $10000.
- Create a CN to match the generated CNR with the value of $100000.
- Run reimposting batch.
- Run reimcreditnoteautomatch batch.
- Notice that both the documents are getting matched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document