Days Remaining Calculation In Worklist For New Created Case Is Not Populating Values Correctly
(Doc ID 2743266.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a case is created and reports are auto scheduled, CASE_MASTER.DUE_SOON remains NULL and Worklist >> New >> Days Remaining does not show correct days value.
Steps to Repeat:
- Confirm AG-service 'Schedule Checking' process is running fine and REPORT_SCHEDULE_CHECK_LAST key value is prior to today.
- Create a new case and enter data for report.
- On Case Form >> Regulatory Reports, click [Auto Schedule] button. ---> Some reports are scheduled.
- Close Case Form for the case and wait for 20 minutes.
- Go to Worklist >> New and search the case. ---> Days Remaining = 0
- Check CASE_MASTER.DUE_SOON for the case from backend. ---> CASE_MASTER.DUE_SOON = NULL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document