Validation Error While Adding New Impact Category in PDC
(Doc ID 2745012.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PDC User Interface (UI) is throwing Validation Error after adding new Impact Category in the charge offer.
Below are the steps followed:
1. On 184.108.40.206.0 PDC UI, add new Impact Category
2. Configure a zone with the above impact category created.
3. Commit the changeset in PDC.
4. Open a existing charge offer and edit the same, validate it before modifying anything, check if validation is successful.
5. Edit the charge offer to add the new defined impact category.
6. Check if the above step throws mentioned Validation Error
How to resolve this issue?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document