Column Name Update in Development Lifecycle is Not Reflected in Production Lifecycle
(Doc ID 2761622.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Column name update performed in Development lifecycle is not reflected in Production lifecycle.
After performing an update on a column name, when executing data load, the old data is displayed in the Data Model.
The column name change and the new data are not displayed in the modified Data Model.
The issue could be reproduced by executing the following steps:
1. Login to DMW UI.
2. User has selected the tested study.
3. In Study Configuration, the user has selected data model <DATA_MODEL_1> in Development (Dev) lifecycle.
4. User has modified a column name from <COLUMN_NAME> to <COLUMN_NAME_2> in table <TABLE_1> from data model <DATA_MODEL_1>.
5. Data model <DATA_MODEL_2> is mapped to the newly added column in <TABLE_1> from <DATA_MODEL_2>.
6. Changes have been saved and promoted to Quality Control (QC) and Production (Prod) lifecycle.
1. Changes could be found in Development and QC lifecycle.
2. In Prod lifecycle the update is not reflected in <DATA_MODEL_2>.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document