DMW Transformation UI Shows Filter Value for the Deleted Codelist Value
(Doc ID 2761982.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 3.0.0 to 3.0.0 [Release 3.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps from DMW:
1. Create a new Therapeutic Area (optional).
2. Create a new codelist with 4 values.
3. Check in the codelist.
4. Create a new study.
5. Create a source and Target Data Model under the new study.
6. Map the created codelist to target Data Model.
7. Create a transformation of type unpivot.
8. Map the column filter value for codelist in column mapping in the transformation for four columns.
9. Install the models and transformation.
10. Promote all and install all in production lifecycle.
11. Go to the newly created Codelist, check out and delete any code mapped to the transformation.
12. Check in.
13. Go to study, checkout transformation.
14. Go to clinical Data Model tab and under target Data Model, modify the column which is mapped to the codelist and up-version the codelist.
15. Go to the transformation and see the column mapping if the filter value exists for the deleted codelist value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document