Incorrect Product Case Information is Included in JPSR Form 3
(Doc ID 2766278.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Product A having 2 licenses for example License 1 is investigational and License 2 is marketed,
then License 2 is link from Product A to Product B, a date will populate in LM_LIC_PRODUCTS table in DELETED column.
A case with Product A and B and a PMDA report is submitted for License 2.
When PSR is generated for Product A only, the case is still been include in the PSR.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On Argus Console, create Product-A.
2. On Argus Console, create Product-B.
3. On Argus Console, change License-2 (MKT) link from Product-A to Product-B. Do not delete License-2.
4. Confirm the LM_LIC_PRODUCTS table record for the Product-A and Product-B PRODUCT_ID, LICENSE_ID, and DELETED columns will have values like below:
Product-A-ID, License-1-ID, NULL
Product-A-ID, License-2-ID, <date>
Product-B-ID, License-2-ID, NULL
5. Create a new case with Product-A and Product-B, and submit PMDA report for License-2 (MKT).
6. Create a new PSR with configurations like below:
-- Product = only Product-A
-- Timeframe includes the submitted report
7. Print the PSR draft.
8. The case is included in the PSR Form 3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document