Inadvance Billing not working for Product Activated as a Part of Package
(Doc ID 2772233.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Subscription Management
Customer is experiencing a problem with recurring products when these are activated through package. It seems in such case the recurring happens only during the activation and any later executions of pin_cycle_fees do not generate recurring events. The same product but activated separately works just fine.
- Define a charge offer with pro-ratable charge crediting 100 on some available resource, set the inadvance billing to 1 month, alignment to billing cycle
- Define a bundle that contains the charge offer
- Define a package that contains the bundle
- Create an account with the defined package
- Additionally activate the bundle
- Check the generated events and grants, on the account balance group there should be 2 sub-balances for each purchased product (current cycle and the next cycle)
- Move pin_virtual_time past billing date
- Execute pin_cycle_fees
Expected result - two new sub-balances for the next billing period should be created
Actual result - Only one sub-balance is created - for the product activated as a part of additional bundle activation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document