Time Supply Replenishment Providing Incorrect Or Incomplete Values In REPL_RESULTS
(Doc ID 2779652.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reviewing the results of Supplier->WH Time Supply Replenishment on REPL_RESULTS, there appears to be a few columns giving incomplete results.
The expectation is
ORDER_POINT :- MIN of FORECAST SALES up to next review period
ORDER_UPTO_POINT - MAX of FORECAST SALES
Values that are not provided that are highly relevant are:
These columns are not populated
The ORDER_POINT and ORDER_UPTO_POINT are SAME.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup an item on Constant Replenishment for WH->Stores for every day review.
2. Setup an item on Time Supply Replenishment for Supplier->WH for the WH used in Step 1.
a. Check Add Lead Times Ind when setting up.
b. Ensure the WH has no or low inventory so that it triggers an ROQ.
c. Setup for Tuesday and Saturday Replen Review
3. Setup delivery schedule for the Supplier->WH for every Thursday
4. Have daily forecasts in RMS for the item/stores from step 1.
5. Run replenishment batches
6. Check REPL_RESULTS table related to the mentioned columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document