Unable To Manually Recode Product Indication To Higher MedDRA Version
(Doc ID 2779861.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.1 and later
Oracle Argus Safety Cloud Service - Version 8.2 and later
Microsoft Windows x64 (64-bit)
Users are unable to manually recode Product Indications to a higher version of MedDRA in the case form after a new version of MedDRA dictionary has been uploaded.
No MedDRA recoding has been done yet and user want to re-code manually.
The issue is present in Products -> Product Indication field
Steps to repeat:
1. Log-in to Argus Safety.
2. Go to Argus Console -> System Configuration -> System Management -> Case Form Configuration -> Events & Indications -> Select MedDRA dictionary, say 23.1
3. Click on Save.
4. Log out and log-in again to Argus Safety.
5. Book-in a case manually.
6. Go to Products -> Product Indications. Click on Add and provide "rash" as Reported Indication.
The system encode the term with MedDRA 23.1 Version.
7. Save and close the case.
8. Change the MedDRA dictionary, say 24.0, in Argus Console.
9. Log out and log-in again to Argus Safety.
10. Open the case again (booked-in at Step 5).
11. Go to Products -> Product Indications -> Click Encode button. In MedDRA Browser window, coded version appear as 23.1, and current coding version appear as 24.0 (as per the example). Select the LLT term "rash" and click on Select button. Once done, click on "Green tick" button, the system display the encoding as 24.0
12. Save the case.
13. Click on "Green tick" button again, but the system still shows encoding as 23.1 instead of 24.0. This is the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document