While Saving Case Field Validation Warning Appear Even Though "Causality as Reported Source" Field Has Value
(Doc ID 2783774.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While saving case field, validation warning appear even though 'Causality as Reported Source' field has value.
Issue occur only with study case.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to Argus Console > System Configuration > Field Validation > EVENTS > Event Assessment > Causality as Reported Source
2. Create the following AC for Condition for Warning
3. Click Save
4. Create a blinded study case
5. Unblind the study
6. Go to Products tab
7. Select Study Drug
8. Go to Event > Event Assessment tab
9. Click Save button. Field Validation warning pop up. This is expected as 'Causality as Reported Source' field is still empty.
10. Populate value in Causality as Reported Source field
11. Click Save. Field Validation warning still pop up. This is not expected as 'Causality as Reported Source' field is already filled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document