Create Worksheet Button Does Not Get Enabled When Selecting Item On A Specific Interaction
(Doc ID 2788195.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create worksheet button stays disabled when selecting item on a specific interaction, which prevents the user from creating an allocation.
Steps to replicate:
1. Open Create Standard Allocation Screen
2. Open the advanced search options and add Item List to the search criteria
3. Select an existing item list and click search
--> items returned in results pane
4. From Actions menu select "Select All"
--> All items selected, and Create Worksheet button is enabled.
5. Deselect 2 individual items manually.
--> remaining items selected, and Create Worksheet button is Disabled -->> should still remain enabled.
6. Re-select one of the deselected items
--> remaining items selected, and Create Worksheet button is enabled --> expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document